Simple, classic, and totally elegant, this ranch home does quite a lot with 1,381 square feet. The open layout provides excellent flow between the living room and island kitchen, and then over to the dining area. Practical details abound, like the pantry and lockers on the way in from the two-car garage. Check out the master walk-in closet.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Floor Plan - Other Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 52' 4"
Height : 21'
Garage : 506 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1381 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 40
Roof Type : shingles
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : brick/ siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Economical To Build
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet – May include index, front view of home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – Electrical may be shown.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Birds eye view showing all ridges, valleys and other necessary information.
- Electrical Plan – Displays all switches, lighting fixtures, outlets and other necessary electrical items. These items may be shown on the Dimensioned Floor Plan.
- Wall Section(s) – Detail of wall materials and assembly.
- Building Section(s) – Section through home displaying necessary information about framing and other miscellaneous data.
- Cabinet Elevations – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views.
*Note: If adding a material list to your order, foundation materials will not be included due to site specific conditions.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of
the purchase date).
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.