Four private suites? Yes, please. Every bedroom in this chic modern farmhouse boasts an adjoining bathroom, with the master suite’s one especially impressive (check out the double vanities, central shower, and separate tub, along with two walk-in closets). In the middle of the home, the ultra-open layout feels fresh and modern. After a meal in the open dining room, step out to the spacious back lanai.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Floor Plan - Other Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 64' 9"
Height : 32' 3"
Bonus : 290 sq/ft
Garage : 485 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2191 sq/ft
Porch : 436 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Bonus Ceiling : 9'
Ceiling Details : Tray ceiling in Master Bedroom; vaulted ceiling in Kitchen and Family Room.
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 2:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Siding
Framing : 2 x 4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Floor Plans – ¼”=1’-0” scale floor plan indicating location of frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
- Exterior Elevations – All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale in most cases. Some older designs may contain 1/8” scale side and rear elevations. Drawing will indicate overall configuration of home at each side view and make note of plate heights, roof overhangs, window header heights, roof pitches, materials used and extent to which they are used and enlargement of any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
- Building Sections – ¼” = 1’-0” building sections are included when there is no other reasonable way to indicate the volumetric/height conditions in the home. Most of this information can usually be determined from the exterior elevations.
- Cabinet Elevations – 3/8” = 1’-0” scale elevations indicating configuration of cabinets, heights, widths, type of components used, cabinet material and finish, counter surfaces, appliances.
- Framing Plans – ¼” – 1’-0” scale framing plans indicating size and spacing of members as well as bracing and blocking required for structural purposes. Local codes will most likely need to be consulted.
- Foundation Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale foundation plans indicating location of structural walls, grade beams, reinforcing steel and structural columns. Consulting a local engineer is advisable as well as is analysis of soil conditions on site.
Electrical Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale schematic plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
8 Copy Set
8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Walk Out Basement
Ideal for a sloping lot, lower level with outdoor access.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of
the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Home Furniture Planner
This fun visual aid lets you peel-and-stick furniture on a generic layout to plan out spacing.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.