Inside this chic modern farmhouse, an in-law suite invites elderly relatives (or grown children) to stay in comfort on the main level. In this private enclave, a kitchenette, walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, and large bedroom create a relaxing space. On the opposite side of the home, the master suite invites owners to kick back in their spacious private bathroom, with the laundry room conveniently located just steps away through the walk-in closet. Other highlights include the large pantry, optional bonus suite, and spacious rear porch.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Floor Plan - Other Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 63' 6"
Height : 29'
Bonus : 392 sq/ft
Garage : 649 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2875 sq/ft
Porch : 441 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Bonus Ceiling : 8'
Ceiling Details : 12' Great Room ceiling; 10' to 11' step ceiling in Dining Room; vaulted ceilings in Master Bedroom & In-Law Suite/Game Room.
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Type : Shingle & Metal
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick & Siding
Framing : 2 x 4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet – May include index, front view of home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – Electrical may be shown.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Birds eye view showing all ridges, valleys and other necessary information.
- Electrical Plan – Displays all switches, lighting fixtures, outlets and other necessary electrical items. These items may be shown on the Dimensioned Floor Plan.
- Wall Section(s) – Detail of wall materials and assembly.
- Building Section(s) – Section through home displaying necessary information about framing and other miscellaneous data.
- Cabinet Elevations – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views.
*Note: If adding a material list to your order, foundation materials will not be included due to site specific conditions.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of
the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Home Furniture Planner
This fun visual aid lets you peel-and-stick furniture on a generic layout to plan out spacing.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.