This fresh four bedroom farmhouse plan greets you with a wrapped front porch, open concept living spaces, and a flexible bonus room over the spacious three car garage. The main living space offers vaulted ceilings and large sliding doors for access to a grand outdoor entertaining space. The well-equipped kitchen has everything you could want and is complete with a large island, eating bar, and walk-in pantry. The bedrooms are all well sized and the master suite features dual vanities, tub space and shower, and a huge walk-in closet that connects directly to the Laundry room.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Floor Plan - Other Floor Plan
Floor Plan - Other Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 77' 8"
Height : 31'
Bonus : 606 sq/ft
Garage : 900 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2926 sq/ft
Porch : 734 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Bonus Ceiling : 9'
Garage Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Load : 40
Roof Type : Shingles
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : siding/ brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet – May include index, front view of home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – Electrical may be shown.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Birds eye view showing all ridges, valleys and other necessary information.
- Electrical Plan – Displays all lighting fixtures, outlets and other necessary electrical items. These items may be shown on the Dimensioned Floor Plan. Switches and arcs are not shown and should be located by owner/contractor at site.
- Wall Section(s) – Detail of wall materials and assembly.
- Building Section(s) – Section through home displaying necessary information about framing and other miscellaneous data.
- Cabinet Elevations – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views.
*Note: If adding a material list to your order, foundation materials will not be included due to site specific conditions.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of
the purchase date).
Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Home Furniture Planner
This fun visual aid lets you peel-and-stick furniture on a generic layout to plan out spacing.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.