This well-appointed Craftsman style house plan offers many great features. Three well-sized bedrooms are offered within the popular split plan design. The large kitchen offers abundant counter space along with a sitting bar and convenient eating area and walk-in pantry close at hand. The master suite is luxurious and spacious, and features a custom shower, jet tub, dual vanities, and expansive closet space. A bonus room is also provided upstairs, and could be anything from an extra bedroom to a media space.
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-913-2350
Floor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Floor Plan - Upper Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 66' 10"
Height : 26'
Bonus: 354 sq/ft height 8'
First Floor: 2004 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 544 sq/ft
Porch: 523 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Bonus Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Load : 40
Roof Type : Shingles
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding & Brick
Framing : 2x4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Economical To Build
Energy Efficient Features
What's included in this plan set
See a sample plan set
*See important information before purchasing
- Cover Sheet – May include index, front view of home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – Electrical may be shown.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Birds eye view showing all ridges, valleys and other necessary information.
- Electrical Plan – Displays all lighting fixtures, outlets and other necessary electrical items. These items may be shown on the Dimensioned Floor Plan. Switches and arcs are not shown and should be located by owner/contractor at site.
- Wall Section(s) – Detail of wall materials and assembly.
- Building Section(s) – Section through home displaying necessary information about framing and other miscellaneous data.
- Cabinet Elevations – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views.
*Note: If adding a material list to your order, foundation materials will not be included due to site specific conditions.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of
the purchase date).
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.